السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الأربعاء، 21 مارس 2012

0 A message to Syria




Letter to my family and my brothers in Syria
 
  Tell them that the heart wrenching pain 
 
I say to you Sabra People Syria to oppression,
 and injustice no matter how long his days
 
And that Allah is with the oppressed all the 
time
It is forced and deceived by its own strength 
and forgets that God is mighty and the 
Almighty and that the largest
Will regret the day it does not work where 
Alameda
 
And that age will not pardon the major guilt
 
History will record all the sorrow and pain and 
Livonia, the body no longer be the only effect 
and work
 
You are my beloved O'Hara
 
That is heartbreaking to the child as if he 
murdered my son
 
And I hope to God that worry and go away Ibid
 
Come and enjoy them on the clear concern 
and injustice.
  
                       Your sister Samia Sherbini
 
                                    From Egypt
 
                          Identity of the nation Aeryy

Share/Bookmark

تعليقات (فيس بوك)
0تعليقات (بلوجر)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق